What does Caduceus mean?
Our name represents both the ancient Greek staff of wealth—and the U.S. symbol for medicine. Under this rich dual meaning, Caduceus Consulting was founded to enhance lives and augment the goodwill that healthcare professionals generate.
Caduceus Consulting is a company that consists of a collection of the best breed of advisors from various specialties and disciplines. At our core we are a holistic wealth management consulting group that has a focused niche, expert knowledge, and capabilities in serving healthcare doctors.
The Caduceus Consulting leaders have managed and helped safeguard assets for hundreds of physicians and top healthcare professionals.
Caduceus Consulting and its founders have a unique passion for your industry, and a deep understanding of the unique opportunities and challenges facing you today.
We help our clients respond with a comprehensive, multi-generational wealth management plan that integrates all your financial affairs to optimize your results with greater simplicity.
To Make Doctor’s Lives Better
To be the preeminent
firm for doctors in the country
- “Wisdom is knowing the right path to take. Integrity is taking it.” - M.H. McKee
- “Dispassionate objectivity is itself a passion, for the real and for the truth” - Lorraine Code
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others” - Gandhi
- “Compassion is the wish to see others free from suffering” / “Make no judgements where you have no compassion” - Anne McCaffrey
- “The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs” - Benjamin Disraeli
- “Great things are not done by impulse, but a series of small things brought together” - Vincent Van Gogh
- “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion” - George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- “Focusing on solutions rather than problems” - Unknown
- “Every lifework is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence” - Vince Lombardi
- “Reputation is what men & women think of us, character is what God knows of us” - Thomas Paine
- Live simply
- Work diligently
- Pursue excellence
- Give generously
- Have fun!
- Every meeting has an agenda
- Every annual review will encapsulate a theme that will let us know where we have been, where we are and where we are going.
- Every client will have an agreed upon communication standard